CIC is seeking an Operations Coordinator and Interns for the Summer and Fall.
POSITION TITLE: Operations Coordinator
A. JOB SUMMARY
The Operations Coordinator is the administrative backbone of CIC’s office. They will be part office manager, part receptionist and part t-crosser and i-dotter. CIC is expanding its office to include a co-working/incubator space and the operations coordinator will help ensure the trains run on time and be the central point of contact for programs and events within our space. The coordinator will support the entire CIC teamThe position will initially report to and be evaluated by the President, although will work closely will all staff. This position primarily works weekdays with occasional responsibilities on evenings.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and customer service skills, an interest in business and entrepreneurship and willingness to serve our growing community. The ideal candidate would work full time, but CIC is open to considering a part time or job-sharing opportunity for the right candidates.
B. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within the limits of the CIC’s programs, policies, procedures, and budget, the Operations Coordinator is responsible for and has authority to perform the duties listed below:
- Coordinating scheduling and use of spaces within CIC’s office
- Coordinating communications with volunteers and clients participating in programs
- Executing programs and events
- Managing intake with new and prospective clients
- Managing collection of program evaluation data
- Answering phones/greeting/screening guests in office
- Coordinating with property manager on parking and other issues
- Scheduling and managing setup of conference and meeting rooms
- Coordinate office hours for volunteers
- Maintaining common areas, storage, and supplies
- Coordinating technology maintenance and support with service providers
Administrative and Database
- Ability to use information systems (Salesforce, Excel) to maintain client, volunteer and donor data
- Manage event RSVPs, mailings and contribution data entry
- Mange filing systems
The operations coordinator will have an opportunity to grow their responsibilities based on their skills, abilities and the needs of the organization.
C. SKILLS REQUIRED
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Suite
- Comfort and ability to learn new technology systems (Salesforce, Mailchimp)
D. HOW TO APPLY
Priority consideration will be given to those who apply before January 15, 2018. Target start date is in February 2018.
To apply send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CIC is continually seeking applicants for summer and academic year internships.
CIC Interns have the opportunity to learn about and develop skills related to:
- microenterprise development
- nonprofit organization management
- fundraising/grant writing
- marketing and communications
- event planning
We seek organized individuals who are ready to learn and ready to contribute to our work. We endeavor to create opportunities where interns can develop professional skills to assist advancing their career goals. Internships can be adapted to interest of individual interns.
Summer interns are expected to work at least 15 hours per week and academic year interns are expected to work at least 10 hours per week.
To learn more and apply, send resume to Waverly Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.