CIC was founded in 2011 and held its first workshop in May 2012. Since then, for every $1 spent by CIC, we have helped entrepreneurs generate $4.03 in wages from job creation in our community.
We've accomplished these results through our work to increase access to business networks, financial capital and the knowledge and skills necessary to grow a small business. That includes:
- 307 entrepreneurs graduated from our Entrepreneur Training Workshop
- 74 new businesses launched and 43 businesses under development
- 104 existing businesses sustained or expanded their operations
- CIC businesses have created 132 FTE jobs
- 44 businesses acquired financing through CIC micro-loans totaling $403,000