CIC was founded in 2011 and held its first workshop in May 2012. Since then, for every $1 spent by CIC, we have helped entrepreneurs generate $4.03 in wages from job creation in our community.
We've accomplished these results through our work to increase access to business networks, financial capital and the knowledge and skills necessary to grow a small business. That includes:
- 220 entrepreneurs graduated from our Entrepreneur Training Workshop
- 61 new businesses launched and 29 businesses under development
- 76 existing businesses sustained or expanded their operations
- CIC businesses have created 101 FTE jobs
- 32 businesses acquired financing through CIC micro-loans totaling $206,239