Join our Entrepreneur Workshop
1. Apply online
2. Interview with a CIC representative between January 6th and 21st
- We’ll call you to schedule a time for you to meet with a CIC representative so that we can learn more about your business concept and determine whether a CIC workshop is right for you at this time.
- An in-person or phone interview is required.
3. Receive notification of acceptance or deferral on January 22nd
- We’ll contact you to let you know if you’ve been accepted into the CIC program for the upcoming workshop and also let you know about any scholarships that you may have been awarded.
- Remember that a deferral simply means that your business concept may not benefit at this time, but you may be able to attend a future workshop when your concept is more defined.
4. Sign the acceptance letter & attend orientation by February 14th
- By signing the acceptance letter and returning it to us you’ll be assured a spot in the upcoming workshop.
- Send in the payment for tuition
- Tuition is $750 and a limited number of scholarships can also offset tuition costs.
- If tuition costs are an obstacle, please be sure to talk to a CIC staff member about options.
Our Entrepreneur Workshop begins on February 18th.
If you have questions, please contact Shannon Beach, 434-260-5166 or email@example.com.