Join the Entrepreneur Workshop
Applications are currently closed.
- Applications will open again on May 1st, 2019.
- If you’d like to be notified when applications open, please complete this form.
Interview with a CIC representative
- We’ll call you to schedule a time for you to meet with a CIC representative so that we can learn more about your business concept and determine whether a CIC class is right for you at this time.
- An in-person or telephone interview is required.
Receive notification of acceptance or deferral
- We’ll contact you to let you know if you’ve been accepted into the CIC program for the upcoming class and also let you know about any scholarships that you may have been awarded.
- Remember that a deferral simply means that your business concept may not benefit at this time, but you may be able to attend a future class when your concept is more defined.
Sign the acceptance letter
- By signing the acceptance letter and returning it to us you’ll be assured a spot in the upcoming class.
- Send in the payment for tuition
- Tuition is $750 and payment plans are available in special circumstances.
- A limited number of scholarships can also offset tuition costs.
- If tuition costs are an obstacle, please be sure to talk to a CIC staff member about options.