Join the Entrepreneur Workshop
Applications for our Entrepreneur Workshop are now open
- Applications can be completed with this form
- Applications are due on Friday, June 28th.
Interview with a CIC representative
- We’ll call you to schedule a time for you to meet with a CIC representative so that we can learn more about your business concept and determine whether a CIC workshop is right for you at this time.
- An in-person or phone interview is required.
- Interviews will be conducted between Monday, July 1st, 2019 and Tuesday, July 16th, 2019.
Receive notification of acceptance or deferral
- We’ll contact you to let you know if you’ve been accepted into the CIC program for the upcoming workshop and also let you know about any scholarships that you may have been awarded.
- You will be notified by Monday, July 22nd, 2019.
- Remember that a deferral simply means that your business concept may not benefit at this time, but you may be able to attend a future workshop when your concept is more defined.
Sign the acceptance letter
- By signing the acceptance letter and returning it to us you’ll be assured a spot in the upcoming workshop. The acceptance letter must be signed by Friday, August 2nd, 2019.
- Send in the payment for tuition
- Tuition is $750 and a limited number of scholarships can also offset tuition costs.
- If tuition costs are an obstacle, please be sure to talk to a CIC staff member about options.
The workshop will begin on Tuesday, August 20th, 2019.
If you have questions, please contact Shannon Beach at 434-260-5166 or email@example.com.