Join the Entrepreneur Workshop
Applications for our Entrepreneur Workshop are currently closed
- If you are interested in being notified when applications open, please complete this form.
Interview with a CIC representative
- We’ll call you to schedule a time for you to meet with a CIC representative so that we can learn more about your business concept and determine whether a CIC workshop is right for you at this time.
- An in-person or phone interview is required.
Receive notification of acceptance or deferral
- We’ll contact you to let you know if you’ve been accepted into the CIC program for the upcoming workshop and also let you know about any scholarships that you may have been awarded.
- Remember that a deferral simply means that your business concept may not benefit at this time, but you may be able to attend a future workshop when your concept is more defined.
Sign the acceptance letter
- By signing the acceptance letter and returning it to us you’ll be assured a spot in the upcoming workshop.
- Send in the payment for tuition
- Tuition is $750 and a limited number of scholarships can also offset tuition costs.
- If tuition costs are an obstacle, please be sure to talk to a CIC staff member about options.
If you have questions, please contact Shannon Beach at 434-260-5166 or email@example.com.