PROGRAM COORDINATOR POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Community Investment Collaborative (CIC) strengthens our community and contributes to economic development by fueling the success of under-resourced entrepreneurs through education, mentoring, financing and networking.
POSITION TITLE: Program Coordinator
A. JOB SUMMARY
The Program Coordinator works directly with CIC clients and supports CIC staff. The Program Coordinator is responsible for managing the CIC loan program, ensuring efficient processing of loan requests, and clear communication to borrowers and staff. They provide administrative support for CIC programs and enjoy working directly with under-resourced entrepreneurs. The Program Coordinator reports to the Vice President and works closely with the Director of Programs. This position requires some evenings and occasional weekend work.
B. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within the limits of the CIC’s programs, policies, procedures, and budget, the Program Coordinator is responsible for and has the authority to perform the duties listed below:
- Serve as the point person for new loan applicants
- Guide borrowers through the loan process, providing communication and support.
- Collect, catalogue, and process loan documentation from borrowers.
- Coordinate with Loan Officers and manage loan committee
- Utilize loan software and provide reports to loan committee and CIC staff
- Track loan payments and manage communication to all borrowers
- Measure and report on program outcomes
- Tracking and updating of client data
- Assisting with coverage of front desk, greeting clients and orienting them to available resources
- Managing new applications, assisting with interviews, and coordinating orientations during enrollment of new participants
- Coordinate disbursement and reporting of community and organizational grant funds
- Work directly with CIC entrepreneurs, providing support for participants of CIC programs
- Design and coordinate volunteer intake and volunteer support
- Implement specific workshops on entrepreneurship topics and coordinate volunteer participation
- Oversight of program documents that support volunteer and staff activities
C. SKILLS REQUIRED
- Enthusiastic self-learner
- Comfortable with financial reports and basic accounting practices
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain professional correspondence to CIC stakeholders
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients and supporters.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Office) and Google Suite
- Ability to use/learn Customer Relationship Management systems (Salesforce) and loan serving software
The program coordinator will have an opportunity to grow their responsibilities based on their skills, abilities and the needs of the organization.
D. HOW TO APPLY
Priority consideration will be given to those who apply before August 1, 2019. Target start date is in August 2019.
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.