PROGRAM COORDINATOR POSITION OVERVIEW
CIC’s mission is to strengthen our community and contribute to economic development by fueling the success of under-resourced entrepreneurs through education, mentoring, financing and networking. As the CIC Program Coordinator, you will have the unique opportunity to work with a dynamic network of staff, board members, volunteers and supporters who are all collectively the driving force behind CIC’s programs and offerings.
The Program Coordinator works directly with CIC clients and supports CIC staff. The Program Coordinator is responsible for managing the CIC loan program, ensuring efficient processing of loan requests, and clear communication to borrowers and staff. You will provide valuable administrative support of CIC programs and enjoy working directly with under-resourced entrepreneurs.
- Work directly with CIC entrepreneurs, providing support for participants of CIC programs.
- Design and coordinate volunteer intake and volunteer support.
- Implement specific workshops on entrepreneurship topics and coordinate volunteer participation.
- Oversight of program documents that support volunteer and staff activities.
- Serve as the point person for new loan applicants and guide borrowers through the loan process, providing communication and support.
- Collect, catalogue, and process loan documentation from borrowers, serve as CIC Loan Officer and assist with the meetings with the CIC loan committee.
- Measure and report on program outcomes, tracking and updating of client data and assisting with coverage of front desk, greeting clients, and orienting them to available resources.
- Enthusiastic self-learner
- Comfortable with financial reports and basic accounting practices
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain professional correspondence to CIC stakeholders and deliver exceptional customer service to clients and supporters.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Office) and Google Suite and ability to use/learn Customer Relationship Management systems (Salesforce) and loan service software
PERKS OF THE POSITION
- We offer an excellent entry-level platform and base salary within a continuous learning environment and work with established and rising entrepreneurs.
- Flex Time when working evenings
- Generous Paid Time Off – Two weeks of annual vacation + (10) paid holidays and (5) days of paid sick leave
- Health Insurance Plan – 75% of employee medical premium paid (up to $500.00 per month)
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Priority consideration will be given to those who apply before January 22nd 2021
- Target start date is in February 2021