The Fluvanna Business Recovery Loan is a microloan intended to provide existing businesses in Fluvanna County funds to restart operations once the COVID-19 pandemic subsides. The funds are made available by Fluvanna County with additional private support. CIC will administer the loans as part of its microloan program. The fund will offer microloans up to $5,000.
Please review eligibility below before submitting an application.
- Amount: Up to $5,000
- 2 year repayment period, monthly payments
- 1% interest rate
- 6 months grace period before payments begin
- Business owner will provide a personal guaranty
- Loans cannot be used for paying existing debt, purchasing equipment or real property
- Must be physically located with a storefront or office location in Fluvanna County
- Must have been operating prior to March 1, 2020.
- Can demonstrate a capacity to repay from business revenue prior to March 1, 2020
- No significant personal credit issues in the last 12 months
- Preference is given to those who did not receive support from the Paycheck Protection Program.
Step 1 – Complete this form to be notified when applications are open and to be invited to the application portal. This step must be completed by Wednesday, May 27, 2020, at 5 PM.
Step 2 – Gather the required documents:
- Loan Application – complete with this link
- 2019 Tax Return or 2018 Tax Return & 2019 Profit & Loss Statement
- Business Bank Statements for December 2019, January 2020, and February 2020
Step 3 – You will be invited to our application portal, Lender Fit, on Friday, May 15, or within 1 business day of completing step 1 above.
Step 4 – You have until Friday, May 29, 2020, at 5 PM to submit the necessary documents in the application portal. CIC staff may ask questions or follow up as necessary using the portal.
Step 5 – We anticipate loan decisions being made no later than Friday, June 5, 2020.
Contact Grace Burkhart, email@example.com 434-214-4554
Not a Fluvanna County business: check out the Business Recovery Fund