The Fluvanna Business Recovery Loan is a microloan intended to provide existing businesses in Fluvanna County funds to restart operations once the COVID-19 pandemic subsides. The funds are made available by Fluvanna County with additional private support. CIC will administer the loans as part of its microloan program. The fund will offer microloans up to $5,000.
Applications closed on May 29th, 2020.
- Amount: Up to $5,000
- 2 year repayment period, monthly payments
- 1% interest rate
- 6 months grace period before payments begin
- Business owner will provide a personal guaranty
- Loans cannot be used for paying existing debt, purchasing equipment or real property
- Must be physically located with a storefront or office location in Fluvanna County
- Must have been operating prior to March 1, 2020.
- Can demonstrate a capacity to repay from business revenue prior to March 1, 2020
- No significant personal credit issues in the last 12 months
- Preference is given to those who did not receive support from the Paycheck Protection Program.
Contact Grace Burkhart, firstname.lastname@example.org 434-214-4554
Not a Fluvanna County business: check out the Business Recovery Fund