The purpose of CIC’s mentoring program is to help entrepreneurs accomplish their goals and build relationships between experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs for guidance and moral support. CIC mentors support and guide entrepreneurs in making business decisions, setting goals, and establishing professional networks. They provide honest and informal feedback, exposure to new ideas, theories, practices, and people, and professional support and encouragement.
To participate, entrepreneurs must:
- Be a graduate of CIC’s Entrepreneur Workshop, have CIC microloan, or be referred by a CIC partner agency
- Be generating revenue (selling, open for business) or have potential revenue opportunities arriving in the near future
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Provide monthly feedback on the mentorship to CIC
- Be accountable for tasks co-created with the mentor
- Commit to meeting for at least six months