COVID-19: CIC’s UpdateMarch 17, 2020
View entrepreneur resources for COVID-19!
Dear CIC Entrepreneurs,
CIC is monitoring the evolving situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are doing everything in our power to support you during such a disruptive and disturbing time. Our goal is to continue to provide the best resources and connection possible to our community while doing our part to flatten the curve of new infections and to help our employees stay safe and healthy.
As of today Monday, March 16th:
- Our office will be closed from Tuesday, March 17th through Monday, March 30th, and will follow local and state guidance after that on whether to stay closed.
- All events and programs hosted in our office are canceled or closed including meetings, Office Hours, and The Collaborative coworking space for this duration.
- Our 16-week Entrepreneur Workshop will cancel classes for two weeks, on March 17th and 24th. Shannon and Grace will communicate with current participants about the next steps and will announce decisions about how to continue the workshop by March 26th.
We encourage you to reach out to our team if you need anything or have questions, we will all be as available as before via phone and email:
- For program-related questions including about the Entrepreneur Workshop, Mentoring, Financial Management Program please contact: Shannon Beach, email@example.com (434-260-5166) or Grace Burkhart, firstname.lastname@example.org (434-214-4554)
- For loan questions and concerns please contact: Grace Burkhart, email@example.com (434-214-4554)
- For Small Business Circle questions and event questions please contact: Waverly Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org (434-227-5657)
- For communications and media questions please contact: Anna Isserow, email@example.com (434-214-4549)
- For questions about The Collaborative, Office Hours, the office, or other general inquiries please contact: Carolina Medina, firstname.lastname@example.org (434-260-5165)
- For all questions regarding how to support our small businesses during this crisis, SBDC, and CIC decisions please contact: Stephen Davis, email@example.com (434-227-5679)
- To connect with fellow CIC grads to talk about your current needs, please follow CIC on Facebook/Instagram and join the private “CIC Entrepreneur Network” Facebook Group.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this evolving situation. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page and emails for more information. We will share any resources we have and that are coming which support small businesses at this time. We encourage you to stay informed by seeking accurate information from reputable sources, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health pages on small business information.
Stephen, Waverly, Shannon, Carolina, Grace and Anna