Support our COVID-19 Assistance
CIC has been incredibly busy doing our best to help local entrepreneurs and business owners navigate these challenging times.
This has included:
- The launch of the Business Recovery Fund with $300,000 in public investment from Albemarle County and the City of Charlottesville along with an additional $300,000 in private support
- The launch of the Fluvanna Business Recovery Fund with $35,000 in loan funds specifically for Fluvanna businesses
- Nearly 200 check-ins with current and former CIC clients
- An additional 400+ counseling hours for 250+ clients from our new teammates at the Central Virginia SBDC
- $50,000 in new Business Equity Fund Resilience Loans to City businesses
- Curated resources and helped spread the word on how you can support businesses still operating
- Countless webinars and zoom sessions to educate business owners on how to access local, state, and federal programs
CIC will match our 8-year lifetime lending – 75 borrowers across over $850,000 in loans – in 8 weeks between April and June. And it still won’t meet all the need that exists for capital in our community.
Help us do more with a contribution to our recovery loan funds or to support all the work required to make this happen.